Library users have been asking for online access to the Times Union newspaper, so we made it happen! Access is available to anyone connected to the library’s Wi-Fi network via this link: https://bit.ly/egtimesunion. If you are an East Greenbush/Schodack resident, you can use this same link to access the Times Union from anywhere! Just enter you library account barcode (without spaces) when prompted. If your card is rejected, there could be a few reasons:
- There is a space somewhere in the number entered. Solution: try entering the number again.
- Your library card has expired. Solution: contact us to renew your card.
- Your library card is no longer in good standing (too many fines/fees/overdue items). Solution: login to your account and pay any fines/fees accrued. Then try again.
- You are not a resident of East Greenbush/Schodack. Solution: contact the library where you pay taxes and request Times Union online access.
- You are a resident, but to do not have a resident card. Solution: contact us to prove residency and we will issue a new resident card at no charge.
After login, there are three options listed. Select the middle option to view text and images in a standard newspaper view:
Select a date on the next page to view that day’s issue.
Got questions? Want to let us know what you think of the service? Please let us know in the comments.