Tech-Talk.com is an online resource available to patrons of the East Greenbush Community Library. This resource comes in several formats.
- A website full of articles and videos to help you learn what you need to know to be successful with everyday technology
- An app to help you get the above resources on-the-go
- A weekly newsletter containing a quick technology tip
- Access to live webinars that end up as videos on the website
- The opportunity to request an article or webinar on a topic of your choosing
There is so much information on the website that finding what you need can be a bit overwhelming if you’re not sure what you’re looking for. Luckily, Tech-Talk has grouped the information in several different ways to help make it easier to browse.
The page we’re highlighting today is Basics for Non-Techies. If you are a novice user looking for basic information about working with email, documents, and the internet, this is the page for you. Even if you aren’t a novice user, you may find something on this page that would be useful to you.
Join us next time, when we highlight other pages that help you browse and find quick solutions.
Do You Use Tech-Talk?
If you have tried Tech-Talk, let us know what you think! Did they have the answers you were looking for?