Snagit is an inexpensive graphic tool that offers lots of features for capturing and editing images and videos. While there is no completely free version of the software, there is a free trial on offer. If you decide to purchase the software, it is a one-time fee to install it on up to two computers.
Because there are so many features in Snagit, the folks at Tech-Talk covered it in three separate webinars.
Snagit: Capture Screens and Edit Images provides an introduction to this tool for beginners.
Part I covers:
- Move and remove parts of the image with autofill
- Add Callouts: arrows, shapes and speech bubbles
- Use the Step tool to document workflows or a series of steps
- Blur or pixelate sensitive parts of an image
Part II covers:
- Swap specific colors with the replacement tool
- Rearrange items in your screenshot with Smart Move
- Use Perspective to view your image at a different angle
- Customize the Ribbon and create Quick Styles to get to your favorites faster
Have you tried Snagit? Let is know what you think of it or share your favorite image and video editors in the comments.